Monday, January 31, 2011

Italy Through Film

My name is Brett Solimine, I am a junior here at FSU and I am currently an English Theater major. After school I am hoping to test my skills in acting. I was originally interested in this class naturally due to my passion for cinema of old and new. I am also very passionate about my Italian heritage, I am half Sicilian and half Nepolidad, (or from Naples,Italy). Italian cinema deffenitly has played an inspirational role in me wanting to become an actor and I look foward to opening up my views to differen't styled films this semester.

1 comment:

  1. Brett your post on La Dolce Vita was really interesting. I am intrigued by your idea that Marcello is stable and that he knows what he wants. He is a seductive character, but perhaps it is also his vulnerability?

    ReplyDelete